t209 blog39

-- ujean. on 4:41 PM

first normal blog in a while :)
ugggggh SCHOOL'S BACK
==
hopefully the school's like UGGGH EUGENE'S BACK and then it'll kick me out and then give me 1000000 million dollars so i'll survive without an education
hmm
i think i'll dream of that tonight
LOL
nah i'd rather not
cause when i wake up i'll be in pain
that it didn't happen... and that it's a day 2
anyways
morning wasn't that bad
but that's normal
first day of school it's not too bad
and then after a few days weeks it's uber hard to wake up ==
first block ppt
ooooh i wanna see my google docs
i bet it's empty
i bet me 20 dollars that it's empty
woops it's not so i owe me 20 dollars
what a great loss
i bet me 20 dollars that rachel and brandon edited
wow
i am good at this
only rachel and brandon edited LOL
other than mr. olson :)
OH
and i bet rachel edited it to that shade of green
RIGHT RACHEL??? you said u read my blogs so lol
cause only rachel would notice that stuff
wait
i just realized rachel uses that shade of green too
LOL nvm then
anyways
anyhoo
next subject wassssss
socials
that was ok
we did the geography challenge
i ALMOST passed ==
44/90
though a lot better than before
i remember in elementary school i'd get like 20 something or 30 something >< haha
so next MATH CLUB no comment
pe was fuuuun
we did gymnastics and volt jump
i SUCK my landings are crap but oh well
still fun
SO MANY PPL THOUGH
i suck at normal jump + star jump
but i'm ok at the through jump
and i'm gag at the side jump
it's annoying
lol
foods was pretty boring

pending:
science ==
CHINESE BIG ==

0 comments: