t310 blog 61

-- ujean. on 4:43 PM

i have so responsibly written blogs for the whole last month
i have!!!
in my mind
i completely forgot about blogs ><
oh well
oh i guess i can post the ones i wrote in natalie's POV

Friday's finally here! Yet I spent the afternoon watching 13 going on 30. Usually I hate chick flicks, but this one's actually really good :). And the music's awesome too. After that I helped cook dinner, and I think my foods classes have really helped me, maybe I should take it again next year. After dinner, I took a shower, then worked on rudiments and math. Rudiments is so boring, I hope harmony is less pointless. Though I really enjoyed math. I think I'll be a math professor when I grow up, it's a great passion of mine.

hmm i seem to have to have lost my other ones oO
oh well
socials was AWEEESOME
my test was 42/45
woohoo
i was expecting to fail
but mr. martin accepted all my BS
this is the first hard socials test i got a good mark on
and it feels GOOOD
right and i aced my math quiz yesterday too
i expected 7 or 8 /10
10/10!!!!!!!!!
anywho
applied skills was fun
we worked on wavin' flag and that was cool
lunchtime there was no high jump ==
so i missed 5 minutes of LOTR for nothing
and OMFG i cannot be late for it tomorrow
cause right now gollum's throwing away the bread and making it look like sam did it and frodo gets all pissy and I LIKE THE SCENE
foods gaaaah stir fry was meh and i was so full
cramps for soccer!!!
so hot today
OMG only 13 degrees???
i'ma die when it's ACTUALLY hot
LMFAO it's snowing in calgary
xD
anyway soccer was fun though we didn't win a single game
and i was tired
then i forgot my violin halfway walking home so i went back to school and back home
sigh

pending
science test
english hw
app skills

0 comments: