t109 blog73

-- ujean. on 2:51 PM

i shall shorten my blogs
too much crap in them
xD
day 2's SUCK so much SCIIIIENCE homework
i should go work
sigh
UGH I DIDN'T TO MY STUPID ENGLISH SPEECH
SO I'M GONNA HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH FOR ANOTHER 4 DAYS
SUUUUUUUUUUUCKS
ok
ok
concentrate
alright i just said i would get rid of that kinda crap
but oh well
that's just my style
heeehe
anyways
finish
stupid
blog
science was CRAP
we got our tests back and everyone did so good and i sucked so bad
i thought EVERYONE would fail
sigh
if i wrote my name as hwang, eugene i woulda gotten a bonus mark
WTF IS UP W/ THAT
god
math was better
than last time
and than science
anyways we got our tests back and i actually got the mark i was hoping for
the maximum mark i coulda gotten
hehe
french was ok
did our project
funfunfun
stupid chinese hw
sigh
oh well
TO WORK

pending:
socials quiz xP
french
english
chinese
math
SCIENCE D:

0 comments: