t209 blog1

-- ujean. on 10:06 PM

iunno know if i should start w/ blog 1 now
but too bad
i am
if i'm wrong then i'll start over
lol
anyways
chinese school was BOOOOOOOOOORING
as usual
kelly clarkson is cool
xD
um i did my science 8.1 + 8.2
and started on 8.3
i think
yaa
yep
yepdydoodle
oO
scouts SUCKED
not the program
it was fine
cause i didn't have to go outside for foot drills and get soaked
but because i had an interview and they said my behavior was declining
><
and then i saw the other ppl that they saw today
and i was like oh crap those are all the bad ppl xD
oh well... coincidence?
NOT
my dad told me that the first ppl were the ppl w/ problems
GOD
so picky
they should know i talk a lot
i'm not being "disrespectful"...
i'm just being super bored in a disrespectful way
:)
i just wrote board for bored
and that reminds me in gr5 or something we wrote this class newspaper and my friend wrote board
ya
ha
haha
...
anyways swimming tammy was super nice
and jason (swimming junior leader + one of the "bad ppl" on the scouts list) didn't cause me too much pain
lol
well it woulda been awesomer if we'd been doing free or something
cause i suck at back
hehe

pending:
chinese
socials
english

0 comments: