summerblog 11-16

-- ujean. on 9:19 AM

hehe I completely forgot about blogging. Well... I forgot what I did on tuesday, I had fun on wednesday, I had fun on thursday, I was bored on friday, and I was ok-ish bored on saturday. OH. Never mind. I got it wrong lol. Tuesday I had fun (DRAG ME TO HELL!!!) Wednesday I had fun Thursday I was bored Friday I had violin lessons -.- .
DRAG ME TO HELL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.
The girls didn't come-- sticky pics -.- and Ben chickened out after 5 minutes to watch Up and Aaron Rene and Brandon hid behind things. Aaron and Rene were basically in a tent and wouldn't come out == lol and Brandon hid behind his backpack because he didn't have a jacket. Brandon and AARON screamed. I didn't expect Aaron to lol. Anyways. IT WAS AWESOME. Mrs. Ganush was cool :D. CHRISTINE BROWN DIDN'T DESERVE TO GO TO HELL... But then that's all Sam Raimi's doing. HE'S GOOOOOOD he made us have sympathy for christine brown so then we'd be like OMG THAT'S SO UNFAIR at the end and the AWESOME ENDING would be even better. Though a bunch of people on the threads on IMDB don't seem to get that. And they're all like OMG CHRISTINE BROWN'S A BITCH SHE SHOULD BURN IN HELL. NOOOOO they're WRONG WRONG and stupid.
:)
Uhh wednesday the food was ok but the value was baaaaaaaad. ANGELS AND DEMONS!!! Didn't beat DRAG ME TO HELL :D but it was still great. MUCH better than uhh... DVC. Da vinci code. It was so good and suspenseful and intense and cool.
Thursday -.- I had to play tennis with my mom D: not fun. I didn't go to Carmen's thing (mostly because I wasn't invited xD) but I didn't feel like it haha.
Friday violin lesson = BORING then we went out to eat = NOT SO BORING but still.
Saturday scout party thing = LAME. -.- all scout activities are so lame why?!?!?!
Sunday is today :]. MMVA'S TODAY!!!! they're gonna suck BUT at least I have something to be excited about lol.

Pending:
um... sleep!!!
or not

1 comments:

Comment by Applє Piє on June 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Turns out Mel was supposed to invite all the MY's! So we were invited. Just that Mel forgot. XDD I showed up. =]