t3blog89

-- ujean. on 4:08 PM

Today was middle years... and I got really annoyed. We have a bunch of homework and that sucks.
Socials was terrible. I'm failing... again. Mostly because of that stupid test from last time that I bombed. I got what I guessed, 76%. EEEEEURGH. Crappy. But I thought oh well in the first test of second term i got 66% so I should be ok... since that was a pretty big test. I WAS WRONG. I GOT EVEN WORSE THAN LAST TERM. GOD. I WAS DOING SOOOO GREAT IN SOCIALS UNTIL THAT STUPID TEST WORTH 20%. WHY IS IT WORTH THAT MUCH??? COULDN'T HE HAVE TOOOOOLD US SO I WOULDA STUDIED HARDER?? So that resulted in a 79.6%. SEVENTY NINE POINT 6. THAT IS TERRIBLE. AND I HAVE 1 WEEK TO TURN THAT HIGHER. -.- *disliking Sale*. Well I did get a really awesome forum mark... WHY COULDN'T THAT BE MY FINAL MARK??
English was ok. We got a bunch of poems back and they were ok. EXCEPT FOR A 16.5/18!!! -.- the ONLY poems I actually got marks off. Poem book D: .
Science we had a sub... AND NEXT CLASS WE HAVE TO CUT UP AND EXAMINE A COW EYE >< DARN.
Applied skills we had a sub too. We worked on our castle project and we started painting :]. I like my ocean lol.

Pending:
English
Socials
Science

0 comments: