t3blog90

-- ujean. on 4:07 PM

Today was great. Math we got our test back and that was ok........... 26/27. Not happy but it's not bad.
French was annoying. We have a test >< and it's gonna suck. DON'T WANNA STUDY EVEN MORE D: .
PE was awesome :D I got 10/10 on my skills test and when Alyssia threw the ball at me low and I didn't catch it I was like "was that..." and I meant to say was that three throws already but Ms. May thought I meant was that her fault or something and she was like no that's fine and I bet she thought I was such a mark hog D: which I am but still xD. Only Ms. Greskiw needs to know that.
In drama we watched the MY9 play and it was... kinda dull hehe. For supersmart people like middle years people I thought they would do better... no offense to them lol.

Pending:
Socials
Science
English

0 comments: