summerblog 17-25

-- ujean. on 11:21 AM

oh jeez haven't blogged for a week
well...
on Monday I don't think I really did much lol. But I wouldn't know, my memory's not THAT good.
Memory reminds me of memorizing :O VIOLIN RECITAL... It was ok. It was on Friday. So I'll get to that laaaaaater.
I had a weird dream yesterday. and it was WEIRD. There was... some middle years party and we had to dress up... and then that's all i remember.
Anyways... Tuesday I don't think I really did much EITHER.
I-ther or E-ther
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
ahahaha i just realized both of those letters are IN THE WORD
WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA
This is fun blogging
my old blogs were *snore* and this is just w/e kinda not like working
so it'll be easier next year when i want to work since i usually spent an hour blogging -.- since it was so boring
and then i couldn't do any work D:
bad bad bad
wednesday
wed-nez-deh
oh right i remember what happened in wed-nez-deh
it was raining -.- but i still went to osler sports day
when i was told i wasn't needed!!! but w/e it was still fun since we spent 30 minutes sitting there talking w/ my ooooooooold friends who some look weird but some look normal
:)
the guys there are much more interesting then churchill guys
and thaaaaaaaat's why i don't usually hang out w/ guys at churchill
HA
ahem
uhhhhhhhhh let's see oh ya then i went home
and my umbrella broke
D:
so i held it from the top
like
___________
|
it's extendable... the | part's supposed to become loooong
but the loooooong part broke off so i only had the | part to hold
xP my mom fixed it though
is this a long blog
i think it's a long blog
it's like my fb posts xD
my crappy earphones are training my head discipline
if i move my head around too much the earphones crap up
so i'm training my head to not move
i guess it'll come in handy... somehow
my imagination's not THAT wide yet
ay nee wehz
thursday i got a really pretty piece of paper
my report card
:)
then we went to richmond-- and i was happy i went lol
cause it was actually fun
UGH I HATE THESE EARPHONES
sticky pics--- after rc which was fun
fun fun fun
fuuuuuun
friday recital
oh right thursday night practise w/ piano
friday violin lesson then recital
i surprised myself... cause i was ok
EXCEPT for one entrance that i completely screwed up on D:
i was like damn do i use open string or D
uh uh uh
i'll just use open string
DAMN it's wrong
IT WAS D
WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THOSE 5050 CHOICES WRONG
anyways saturday dentist sigh*** and then i did... nothing really i don't think
sunday also nothing
monday also nothing
oh wait sunday my brother's trumpet lesson xP
and then today nothing interesting
BYE

pending:
go back to taiwan tomorrow night
WATCH SYTYCD TOMORROW :)

0 comments: