t3blog91

-- ujean. on 4:46 PM

Today was... ok. THE DISSECTION WAS SO GROSS but interesting... at the time. Socials we worked on the project. TEST. Stupid test.
English we did our writing thing and then we had like 5 minutes left and I didn't even copy my really crappy really scribbled thing onto a better sheet (which we weren't supposed to do but I still did it). But then Ms. Greskiw still gave us time lol. And she liked my title :D.
Book tests were ok... I BETTER HAVE PASSED IT THIS TIME. OR I'LL GET PISSED. PIIIIIIIISSSSSSEDDD.
Science was nasty... but easy. Sharon did all the gross stuff, which was actually really interesting at the time. But now it's just a disgusting image in my head. It looked like an oyster... with a huge eye, and the inside was like the shell. BUT I'M NOT EATING A COW EYE. UGHHHH BAD THOUGHTS.
Applied Skills sub again D: . Castles castles castles :D I was trying to mix orange and black clay to make brown and... at the last 5 minutes of class... I SUCCEEDED!!!! hehe it's so annoying how we only have 2 classes left to finish a castle ><.

Pending:
English
Socials
Science

0 comments: