t3blog87-88

-- ujean. on 4:06 PM

Today and yesterday was camp so I'm gonna combine the 2 days :D. Anyways there's not much to say about after camp. I'm so tired D: .
Friday night we got there at like 7 (I'm gonna write times now so when I write my camp log I won't have to do it again xD) and we set up our stuff. Then at 7:45 we falled in for the opening ceremony blah blah blah and then a group game at 8 I think. Then at 9 we made campfire blankets which was ok... I really had no idea how to sew xD. Then at 10 we had mug-up and then lights-out at 10:30. Which didn't stick but almost no curfew sticks anywhere I go lol. Except for home -.- . Which sucks since I'm there all the time hehe. Anyways we had a pl/apl meeting at 10:30 something. And then I went to bed at around 11:30... and fell asleep at 3. That was because of a combination of things. First, I was thinking about our skit for the next day at the campfire... which we didn't have in patrols -.- . Second, a bunch of people were in their shelter playing taptap and talking and eating candy so that was REALLY annoying. There was a guy in there trying to sleep. I feel bad for him. Then after a while of trying to sleep... a long long while lol I got out with 2 of my friends and went... to the washroom xD. It was cold. And scary. Since it was dark and there were 3 lights right behind us. But then that was the cabins... hehe. After this guy went into our shelter who shouldn't have... since he should've been in his own so that was soooooooo annoying. I finally got him out by giving him candy. 1 piece. xD.
Wake up at 6 D: . And I woke up at around 5:30 so that was only like 2, 3 hours of sleep xP. We made breakfast first :D so that was good. And breakfast was successful. This camp was the best camp I had so far as a patrol leader in terms of not screwing up meals hehe. We still screwed up 1 though. Anyways then we had morning ceremony thing at like... oh darn I forgot... um let's just say 7:30 :]. Then my group went horseback riding at 8!!! We walked there for uh... 1.5 hours haha. It took a loooooooong time. Well maybe 1.25 hours. At first we got to a place that was uh... deserted. IT WAS A PERFECT PLACE FOR A HORROR MOVIE!!! It was all bright and sunny and lifeless. AWESOME. I don't know why these days I've been really crazy about making horror movies. I thought of a bunch :D and I like them. Hopefully I make them!!! someday xP. Anyways then we horseback rid. It was funnnn. At first we learned to brush the horse and put on the saddle... which was reasonably not too boring. Then we rid the horses which was awesome :D except we were indoors the whole time which kinda ruined it. We learned how to stop the horse, how to make it walk, how to not hurt your butt when it trots... and ya. I was ok at it!!! Except I hurt my pinkie after stopping it for so many times since I had like a hard horse to stop.
Then we went back and did archery!!! Then we worked on a bunch of permits and that was ok. I couldn't chop a piece of wood with an axe -.- it was way to small so I got another one that was way bigger and I chopped that. I got really really pissed off since people kept making fun of me about that but guess what I'm not going to die if I don't know how to chop wood or stick an axe into a tree stump -.- . I bet I could do a bunch of stuff they couldn't. Including MATH. hmph lol and then we had lunch at like 1:30 lol. Then we did other stuff... ya lol. We had backwoods cooking which was ok... We made bread that tasted pretty bad xD and then we cooked wieners in banana peels... I ate like 2 bananas since we had to sit by the fire for a long long time and the bananas were awesomely cold hehe. The wiener was still cold after I took it out of the fire so that was dumb. Then we had free time. I finished my campfire blanket and it was awesome. I had 5 hours of sleep that night so that was better lol.
Today... we woke up and ate and cleaned up. Yepp I'm getting bored on talking about this xD. It was a really awesome clean up since it was nice and fast and well done and the leaders were happy.
I went home.
I was sleepy.

Pending:
Socials
English

0 comments: