t3blog93

-- ujean. on 3:58 PM

Today was middle years day and it was half good half bad. Socials I failed my test... even though that was the test I HAD to pass. *sigh* I EVEN STUDIED THIS TIME. I got 16/20 so that's gonna pull my mark down... probably .5 percent or less (hopefully) so I did THAT badly to have 80 percent pull me down that little. We reviewed and I REALLY don't want to study.
English was ok. We did another test which wasn't for marks... and I got 38/42. WHY COULDN'T THAT BE MY SOCIALS MARK??
Science test was soooo easy. Well for the most part. Why couldn't Ms. Smedley make her first tests easy too? haha
Applied Skills I got 180/200 on my go book things D: 90%!!! xD which is very nice compared to all the disappointment I got from Socials. xP socials just isn't my thing. When I grow up, I'll do something NOT socials-related :D well not directly.

Pending:
SOCIALS ENGLISH SCIENCE FINALS
English poem book

0 comments: