t109 blog23

-- ujean. on 4:35 PM

Day ones are good :). But this particular one was... ok...
PE was indoors for half of it :( but it was ok. And then we went into the rain so that was fun... until I got sick in Socials lol. We played football. I sucked. All was not well.
Foods was ok. Someone was getting chased and I was like craaap we're gonna get yelled at. I was right :) though it was rather funny. We did some easy stuff. And then we have a demo next class and then Vanessa+Krishtha+me already volunteered to clean up. IN UR FACE ASIA. Doesn't it suck to be on canoe trips and sleeping under canoes?? I thought so :).
Ap skills was ok. We went and signed up for freethechildren and that was ok. lol and I have to hug 3 people for a week D: what about at camp? Hug the scouts? That's awkward and weird.
Socials was easy. Bearings. Something Socials-related I can ACTUALLY do. Cause it's math-related xD. But I got sick then so that sucked.

Pending:
Science
Socials
Math
SCOUTS CAMP PREP ><

0 comments: