t109 blog51

-- ujean. on 4:34 PM

PE was ok. It was raining. and cold. so cardio was boring
weight room... ok
i couldn't hand in my swim team form cause i was too late D:
but i could hand in my take ur kids to work day form
:)
foods was ok
we learned... chopping techniques oO;;
lol and then we copied a whole crapload of stuff from the overhead
i got 32/36 on my test :D
STUPID JEFFREY
he got 33
i coulda had the highest mark
><
well i didn't see any higher so ya
but i was being lazy
aaaanyways
i want my mark for the lab
AAAAH
OH SPEAKING ABOUT MARKS
CRAAAAP i forgot to ask mr. martin about our essays
*BIG SIGH*
bleh
apskills HOLY SHIIIIIT PROJECT DUE IN LIKE 12 DAYS
mr. olson.... *smiles very widely* would you like to extend the date for the due date of our project??????
the problem is i report my blogs with like 8 at a time... so i might report it after nov10...
no
i won't
I WOOOON'T
and then we have our socials essay test 3 days after that
xP
WORK
WORK
no more blogging cause i should
WORK
that's a song
:O

pending:
socials
science
apskills

0 comments: