t109 blog49

-- ujean. on 1:19 PM

WEll, right now I'm in the library.......
I'm really bored and Aaron is writing this blog for me.
Typing on desktop keyboards suck :'(
LOIOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO)L
this is my imitation of aaron
isn't it awesome?
i'm like the second aaron but i like kelly clarkson
mhmm
i'm obviously not in the library
what a ridiculous thought
aaaaanyways
pe was fun
ish
i had to run in after cardio to finish my excercises
lol
foods was awesome
apple strudel is good
:D
apskills library
which was ok
lol
and the test was matching so it wasn't that bad
i hope i didn't fail
=)
this is my imitation of rachel
SMILE AT LIFE!!!!!!! OR NOT
If life doesn't hand you sugar and water, your lemonade would SUCK.
that's my imitation of shania
I SHOULD BE AN IMITATOR
and if my horoscope was cancer...
I WOULD BE IMITATION CRAB!!!!!!!
HA
HAW
HAWW

pending:
science >_e
DRINK STUFF i'm thirsty >_e

1 comments:

Comment by gellybeanie on October 27, 2009 at 5:43 PM

yaay sour lemon smileys >_e