t109 blog42

-- ujean. on 7:30 PM

I'm tired.
eeeurgh
PE was ok. I actually sweated for the first time in PE classes.
like really a lot of sweat
so ya that was good
i didn't finish all the body parts in the weight room >< i'm such a slacker cause it's so much harder this year... i am UNFIT
and we have to do basketball after :(
i suck at basketball
THEY HAVE ARCHERY IN GRADE 10
AND tennis
but i don't <3 tennis that much
cause i suck
:)
archery is fuuuuun
laaa
laa in a deeper tone
ha
not funny
foods was BOH RENG
boh reng
haw
not funny
we had a test that i sucked at...
not that it would've helped if i'd studied but still
lol
that reminds me of my french test
-.- BLEH
and my math test
and my science test
oh joy
==
ap skills we're watching the prestige which is VERY gory/gross
aaaand
what else...
right
socials
that was ok
yep
yepyep

pending:
CHINESE -.-
english
science
french

0 comments: