t109 blog27

-- ujean. on 7:30 PM

today was day 1
i was tired
PE was tiring. I ran while talking and falling back with all the people who jog lol. Then we had to play football D: . That was painful.
Foods was BORING. We did a true false test that wasn't for marks which was good since I got like 8 questions wrong cause it was supposed to be "challenging" and I even beat vanessa :) well i think we got the same thing. Demo's next week :( I have to wait until then to get my food... and it's pancakes... BORING. Can't wait for apple strudel haha.
Ap skills we watched a vid on astronomy and physics which was not as interesting as the string theory ones :( but I learned that Bill Nye can actually live without being a complete freak...y weirdo :).
Socials was BORING. Our sub was super strict... I just realized I had subs for 3 whole classes today haha and they were dull, strict, and strict/boring. Anyways our sub was boring and strict and then we have a stupid project due NEXT CLASS D: how am I supposed to do it w/o an atlas ><.

Pending:
Socials
Science
English

0 comments: