t109 blog31

-- ujean. on 4:29 PM

PE-- I had to run back to my locker to get my play which i forgot D: . Oh well I got it anyways lol.
Football sucks
I enjoy leaving it
Well it's fun... but my shoes get all wet and I'm super tired
UUUUUUGH
NEXT CLASS LANGARA
:(
blahblahblah
ahem
3's instrumental is cool lol
hehe i just took a... 3 hour break from blogging
onto... FOODS that was ok
hmm i wonder if i can still remember my day today as well
or if it's more blurry and i shoulda finished my blog at 4:30
SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT!!!!
or not
EW
i still have to study for math science AND english
D:
Foods was okishly boring
my feet were all wet :(
stupid thin socks
they were clean+dry but since they were so thin they soaked up the water again
FUN
apskills was ok WE HAVE ANOTHER PPT :(
socials was ok WE HAVE HOMEWORK *CRIES*
we went to pho

Pending:
socials
science
english

0 comments: