summerblog26

-- ujean. on 12:47 PM

I've been in Taiwan for 2 months :). And it's not that I don't have internet there (though I'd like to say so since then i have an excuse for not blogging...) BUT i've been very busy xD. I ate for most of the time... and I went to lots of places and hardly had any computer time and when I did, I was very tired... SO that is why I did not blog.
Acceptable right?
I went to... *sighs* I don't remember. I climbed a mountain that was very cold at the top even though it was VERY HOT at the bottom of AAAAAALL taiwan I went to 2 SUMMER CAMPS == they were annoying I went to 3 activities-kayaking rock climbing (indoor) and diving underwater... oh right scuba diving xD they were decent not as *gag* as the camps. Actually the camps were ok it's just it wasn't as exciting as my normal taiwan life so... it sucked! One was even FOUR DAYS D: and the worst part of it was that the person i was nicest to was... my brother. -.-
SUCKS
Well I still ate a lot of gooood stuff. stinky tofu :) or uhh i don't know the fancy way of saying it. I played mahjong hehe and some new french game called carnaissance? That was at my aunts house where I went almost every sunday lol. My relatives are very interesting :). As in the conversation topics... ahem. And I have 2 half french cousins who are VERY interesting lol. They're high like i've never been... which is sad cause i've been high... HIGH. Like high as in at camp VANCOUVER camp after eating a row of cookies and trying to step into flashlight light on the ground. oO
I ATE
that is the most important thing in taiwan
cause if i don't eat, i'll die!!!
ahem anyways
i ate food
there's a noodle shop that i was scared of before because of the lack of proper hygiene in it... but i REALLY like it now xD
there used to be a dog in it... o.o scary
it is called... old mom seed
that's a direct translation so it should sound retarded :)
Alright
bye
:)
more taiwan stuff tomorrow lol

0 comments: