t3blog86

-- ujean. on 9:32 PM

Today was good :D. Obviously since it was Day 1 hehe. Though next week is gonna suck since we have a bunch of stuff we have to do. For Middle Years, that is. AAAAAGH and then finals. *stressing out + not doing much about it*.
Math was boring. We did our test that was easy... but then I had to correct Ms. Lin for 2 of the questions D: so I had to wait for her to see if I was right and I couldn't work on my Chinese homework much...
Then French we had our test which was good since it was easy. Then we did other stuff.
PE was awesome as usual. We played a game and I hit the ball! On like the third try... and I didn't really notice that I hit it so I ran kinda slowly and got out lol. Too bad, still fun. I also caught a ball! hehe.
Drama - movie again funfunfun. Mr. Hyde didn't say anything to me today... which is terrible because he didn't say hi or bye, but he didn't yell at me either. xD

Pending:
English
Socials
Science

0 comments: