t109 blog11

-- ujean. on 8:59 PM

Saturdays are boring. Well sucky.
CHIIIIIIIIIINESE SCHOOL SUCKS.
That about sums it up.
SCOOOOOOOOOOOUTS was ok. We did the moving up ceremony which was boooooring. But it was breezy + sunny which was good. LAAAAA. And then um. We did stuff. We played a game which involved a rope which we pulled on. I felt horrible for the owner cause the rope ripped apart after 1 second. And everyone blamed the rope for being too crappy. haha. anyways we had to write the menu and THAT'S when I REALLY hated my patrol. I, being the PL had NO input into the menu. Well I did but they're obviously sticking to the formula and not accepting new, healthy advice *RASPBERRY TO MY CRAPPY PATROL*.
SWIMMING was awesome. Tammy was happy. Therefore the equation led to me too.
NOOOO DON'T WANNA SEARCH SOCIALS so hard.

Pending:
SOCIALS
Science title page - More color and then i'm done :)
French title page

0 comments: