t109 blog20

-- ujean. on 4:48 PM

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!
THE 2 PAINFUL DAY 2'S ARE OVER :)
daaaaaaayum but we have to be "prepared" for a chapter 5 science test that we might have
D:
well since i'm bored... um
i dunno
i will be CREATIVE :)
nahh that's too hard and very unlike me
so i will be BORING :)
Math was boring don't wanna think about it. oh but i did science homework during it xD
I can't believe we have math homework. Very not used to it. I should get myself together to actually do it. It's a good habit... that i'll pick up... some other day hehe
or maybe once i finish my socials map... once again, nahh
hehe
I CHANGED MY BLOG THEME YESTERDAY :)
i think the britney spears should be under the archives...
hmm i guess that looks... ok
i'm going to change my theme again hehe
i already got bored of this one
anyways...
TO THE THEME WEBSITE
and then my map
and then science flash cards
but science CYU first
so that was my pending xD

0 comments: