t109 blog4

-- ujean. on 7:49 PM

My Saturday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Thank god. CHINESE SCHOOL SUCKED HARD HARD HARD. It was SOOOOOOO BORING and we got a CRAPLOAD of homework too D: . Scouts was better. Our flag was... ok? lol I wanted to make my noob member do the flag but the leader wouldn't let me... cause then the leader would get yelled at though he said he supported me in trying to make a scene of entertainment. BUT BUT BUTT. BUTTS. THIS PART SUCKED BUTTS. I got a new patrol. AND MY PATROL SUCKS BUTTS. THE GUY I ABSOLUTELY HATED AND THOUGHT WAS THE MOST ANNOOOOOYING IDIOT IN MY WHOLE PATROL is now my favorite person in the patrol. Though there's 1 new kid that I think I'm gonna like. BUT MY PATROL IS SO USELESS!!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS I'M THE WOOOOOOOORST PL well not exactly worst anymore since the awesome ones have "moved on"... to ventures xD so I'm not the WOOOOOOOOOOOORST but STILL why am I ALWAYS stuck with the NOOOOOOBS. Except for last year 2nd term which I kinda liked my patrol because of my APL. OH AND RONALD HO LEFT. NOW I HAVE NO ONE. Well I have some people BUT DOT DOT DOT I SHALL RIP HIS HEAD OFF AND USE THE BLOOD TO PAINT PAINTINGS OF ME RIPPING HIS HEAD OFF AND USING THE BLOOD TO PAI-- ahem I was daydreaming. Swimming was ok.

Pending:
Science title page
Chinese homework
Practice Violin

0 comments: