t109blog2

-- ujean. on 3:45 PM

2nd day of school... WOOOORSE THAN FIRST. I actually like Day 1 more now. Well the morning SUCKS dk;fjaklfd; but the afternoon's ok. MATH. IS. SO. DAMN. BORING. ><. I don't really like Ms. Choo... she's kinda... boring... and seems like she's going to give a TOOOON of hw/tests/quizzes. IT'S MY MATH GRADUATION YEAR, MAKE IT NICE. I STILL HAVE 3 YEARS AFTER TO CHOOSE TO STAY IN YOUR DEPARTMENT HERE!!!!!!! -.- . I miss Ms. Lin :(. The worst part is... I forgot. I was thinking about the worst part but I forgot. Anyways French wasn't much better D: . Except that I knew ppl that were less than 1 year older than me lol. We had this thing matching ppl w/ what they did french related... ya. ENGLISH WAS AWESOME :) Mr. Hauck is really cool lol but I think he'll be like Ms. Greskiw, start off funny and awesome, stay funny and awesome BUT load us with homework. lol but still, no hw today so that's good. Science was ok and it could have been good but it's only ok because of my past experiences with science lol. Ms. Tang's nice... but she likes pictures so I'm going to have to draw a lot D: which I suck at. Anyways I have to practice violin now D: my lesson was moved to today.

Pending:
Science title page
Scouts badge/REMEMBER TO BRING EQUIPMENT TOMORROW

0 comments: