t109 blog14

-- ujean. on 5:13 PM

Today was boring. Cause it was a day 2. == is 2 my unlucky number? For most of my summer activities in taiwan (which were NOT exactly too fun) I was in group 2. I'VE BEEN IN GROUP 2 SWIMMING FOR A LOOOOOOOONG TIME I'm not complaining cause it's a pretty good combination of crap and easiness xD. BUT I've been here so long (probably because I quit for a whole term) and EVERYONE (almost) is in group 1B now D: .
Ahem. I've never realized that xD. MATH. IS. CRAPPY. That says it all.
French was awesome. Because we spent half of it listening to BORING BORING speeches. You know I really shoulda run for student council. Just so I could feel better about myself. LOL jk I'd be stuck up there like... gum is stuck... under high school tables? Great analogy :) And I'd suck like... *cough* anyways moving on...
English SUB she was ok BUT MR. HAUCK IS COOL.
Science was sucky. I think I failed my test. AAAAAAAAAAH. However easy it might be. I like the ones with a straight answer much better D: .

Pending:
Math xP
French soso
English NO HW WOOOT
Socials map BLEH
Science notes psh not gonna do them-- not due until end of chapter xD well i will but after next class
CHINESE EW

0 comments: