t109 blog9

-- ujean. on 5:17 PM

lalalala
i'm bored
TOOODAY was ok.
It was acceptable
and not unacceptable.
Anyways we had PE and that was ok. I DIED IN 3 LAPS AGAAAAAAIN SUCCCCCCKS. Well at least I have more room to improve for next time lol. BUUUUUT IF I GET MY OLD THIIINGY SHEET THING then i'm SCREWWWWWWYED
Foods was ok. NO COOKING YET until WEEEEEEDNESDAY
yaaaaay
WEDNESDAY
Anyways
laaaaa
kdjl;afkjdl;kjsdfl;kad
Ap skills we listened to a chapter of the bill bryson book and it was very depressing. Then we watched more of the video and I edited A LOT of the notes today :). The layout. Much nicer. :)
Socials was boring and I had a nervous breakdown LOL jk but I was under pressure since everyone started LABELLING already and I WAS STILL DRAWING IT XP

Pending:
LOTSA THINGS
Chinese Essay D:

0 comments: