t2blog76

-- ujean. on 4:09 PM

Today was collab day!!! It was really nice :).
Science test was kind of hard since I didn't study that well hehe ><.
Applied Skills was much better since it was easier to take notes lol.
Yay pierogies for lunch! hehe I just went and searched its spelling xD I learned something new today! I brought stawberry milk tea from home, and apple milk tea is much better.
Socials was ok. Mostly because I sat there giving Wayne and Allan advice and telling them to work lol. Last time I worked!! So it's not too bad. Next class we're not in the lab though :(. We have to work on our map... which kind of sucks. At least Wayne's doing the drawing cause I can't draw. It'll look like a bunch of scribbles which appear to look like a castle xP. Oh and I'm on a chateau clique for being goody two shoes haha.
English was kind of fun. We did our skits and then got an assignment. Oh I still have vocab darn.
I'll study for PE test today and do English homework. And science.

0 comments: