t2blog84

-- ujean. on 4:22 PM

Science... we had a substitute. It was ok. Pressure test was easy so that was good. And I got it right too! Happy :). Since there was a question that almost no one got.
Applied Skills was annoying!! We have to play our instrument for a whole week and I hate performing ><. Especially to people I know. And in a high school. -.- well we took notes and people's powerpoints are getting much easier to read. Other than Carmen's, who's looked like it had size 10 font on it.
Lunch, I played cards. My friend poked my friend and she screamed so loud it was hilarious xD.
Socials was ok. We finished our castle draft and did some questions. We have to take notes and study them!!! No fair xP. Krishtha told me that our science fair got a mark out of 75 that students gave us and now I'm really nervous about what I got.
English was annoying... we had to do our essay and I didn't finish it very well, and I bet I only have half the amount of words of what I need.

Ending:
English
Socials (maybe)
Go program
Chinese
Scouts

0 comments: