t2blog85

-- ujean. on 4:37 PM

Day 1 is good :D. The king of the hearts game isn't.
PE was ok. We had a sub so that was boring. I can do a close to perfect bridge, I can do half a cartwheel LOL and I can do a teddy bear stand. Oh yay I'll fail gymnastics ><. I can't even do a proper front scale!! Good bye principal's list hmph. Oh and I'll probably fail socials too. I suck at memorizing things xP.
Music was easy. Composing again. Mr. Hurst complimented my composition so that was cool.
Math was easy too. We did a practise test.
Ahhh lunchtime sucked. I could hardly talk to any girls -.- and then the guys were trying to steal their hearts which was sad.
French we had a test which sucked. But I don't think I did that badly. Then we did some skit stuff.
Later I have a violin lesson ish. It's with the piano accompniement.

Pending:
Socials (maybe)
Chinese
Scouts

0 comments: