t2blog79

-- ujean. on 1:38 PM

Chinese school was painful. We have homework ><. I can't call it a lot, but I really want to xP. I got used to not getting any so this sucks.
Scouts was actually kinda ok lol. We had cake to celebrate what other people did well, and then our leader lectured some people who didn't show up, so I was ok xD. After, I was going to badge test, but I did one requirement and then they had a meeting. So I went to my meeting which I was supposed to have... and it was really fun since we didn't do much lol. So I waited for the big people's meeting to be over... but then I got bored so I left :D. And my brother was getting annoyed too.
Then I swam a mile... not fun. Though I did it in 33 minutes so that was good.
Then I went home and worked on my science fair *sigh*. I'm so screwed. My friend from scouts from m.y. but he quit lol said that ms. smedley marked reeeeeally hard so that sucks. Mine is very uninteresting -.- . Oh well. I just want a high B. LOL which will be hard since the highest mark last year was a medium highish B xP. Ooooh and yesterday my socials account got suspended xP. Well that's one thing down to distract me with hehe.

0 comments: