t2blog88

-- ujean. on 10:18 PM

Day 2 :(. Science, I got my chapter test back. *bangs head on wall* I must've gotten the worst mark in the class. Well before that we did stuff about hydraulic systems and other stuff. We have another project!!! So annoyed. And this project requires precision xP. Like in cutting stuff which I suck at. At the end of the period we got student feedback for our science fairs. Thank god they weren't for marks. The markers thought us middle years people should be flawless and perfect so they gave us terrible marks. Almost everyone in the class was spazzing.
Applied Skills was ok. I sat in front so Carmen's presentation was much easier to read :D.
Socials... we had the first presentation. We spent the first 45 minutes waiting for technical problems haha. After the presentation we took notes.
English was fun today xD. We did a play skit kind of thing which was fun.

Pending:
Socials brochure
Music composition
Go quiz

0 comments: