t2blog89

-- ujean. on 4:07 PM

Pe was fun :D. I got my test back and it was announced in front of the class that I got second place on the active health test (I like recognition hehe). Then we did gymnastics... which was fun... but then I realized that I'm a terrible failure!! I can't do so many things. I got 7/8 on my bridge ><. I got 7/7 and 8/8 on my rolls though so that was good.
Music was ok. We performed our stuff and it was kind of boring.
Math was really easy. Ms. Lin took my textbook since she didn't have her's and she said I didn't even need to pay attention xP. Well that was a good thing anyways. It was so easy, I looked at what she was teaching then I was like ok whatever and started doing my own work :). I got 7/7 on the test too lol. Oh and I saw my mark which was worse than last time, but then she entered it wrong so I'll probably get better than last time. I also forgot to take back my textbook but then I didn't mind xD.
French was easy. We copied stuff down and got our tests back.

Pending:
Socials brochure
Review for math contest
Chinese homework
Start on Science project

0 comments: