t2blog86

-- ujean. on 8:32 PM

Chinese school sucks!! We have homework that I forgot :D. Well the test was dead easy, so easy that I wanted it to be harder to reward my hard work xD. My "hard work". Midterm!!! Sucks. I'll miss chapter 6 which will be on the test rrr.
I went and badge tested during scouts, and I did pretty well. AAAH I'm really mad since there's one badge that I'm supposed to get already, but the tester told me I have to do one more because he wants me to work... I'll just go to another tester!! There problem solved. Well I got a new patrol (YESSS) and it's... ok... :). So happy about it. We got shown a cooking demo, and it looked so easy :(. And the stuff was so good. Sigh... Anyways we have a camp that's why I'm missing chinese school.
Swimming was terrible. We did backstroke which I suck at. And I was watching group 1's swim. So entertaining/scary. Their coach was yelling at them and calling them slow and I heard their times and I was like HOLY CRAP THAT'S BAD??? And then... the end of practise came and she was like ok get out that was bullshit I don't want to see you again. It was really creepy. Anyways backstroke was annoying.

Pending:
Scouts
Socials
Go program

0 comments: