t2blog91

-- ujean. on 4:12 PM

AAAAAH funfunfun PE!! I got 10/10 on my dive roll yay! and I got 7/7 on my teddy bear stand but I got 8/10 on my front scale ><. But I only have a bit to correct, though now my legs are really sore from doing it too much. I am such a fail in cartwheels xP. I watch everyone do perfect cartwheels without even trying which is PAINFUL to watch :(. Oh and lots of people do one handed cartwheels without trying either. Ohhhhhh and Ms. May showed us a handspring and a walkover, and it was really really cool :D.
Music was annoying. Mostly because I kicked Winnie and now everyone's spazzing at me for doing it. But I had good reason to do so hehe and I also didn't try to kick hard, but I accidently did. Oh well there's a long weekend for her to not get mad at me anymore. Yay long weekend!!!! NOOO WEEKENDS!!! Chinese school. Sigh -.- . Anyways. We took notes during music... which was kind of boring.
At lunch, I was supposed to go to the caf for the no talking thing... but I didn't know until afterwards when someone told me D: . I guess I'll sign up another day or just raise money for someone else.
Math was easy. Really easy. Ms. Lin kept my book again so that's good.
French was terrible. We have to cover our books!! I'm too lazy to xP.

Pending:
French
Read English
Socials test
Science project

1 comments:

Comment by iLiveForSleep on February 23, 2009 at 8:29 PM

yea ujean!!!! BAD!!! Don't be lazy!!