t2blog81

-- ujean. on 4:34 PM

Gymnastics is soooo fun :D. I can do a teddybear stand xD and I can do a proper front roll too so I'm happy. Though I don't want to do my routine since it will suck ><.
Music was easy. I continued composing and Ms. Dionne said mine was good so that's good lol.
Lunch was annoying since I couldn't find anyone... so I looked for my other friends and I played cards. Rene was so annoying since... well he's just annoying in general so I didn't feel like playing with him. Oh I know why :) because he's very negative and swears all the time hehe. Anyways then I played spit with my friend and since I hadn't played for a long time she creamed me xP and she's reeeeally good at it too. I used to be ok at it though ><.
Math was boring. I got my test back which sucked. 83%!!!! sounds much worse in percentage since I only got 4 wrong. But then one of them counted as a bonus question :). 15/18. Anyways then we did a practise test for chapter 2 and I could hardly keep from sleeping so I gave up and did other stuff.
French was boring too. We did our presentation then wrote stuff.
Today I'll finish up my abstract and do math contest stuff.

0 comments: