t2blog83

-- ujean. on 4:02 PM

The me to we presentation was really really good. Though I would've rather missed french... Well anyways it was funny and inspiring :). I missed PE which sucked since I wanted to do more gymnastics and now I probably missed some new moves sigh.
Music easy. Not boring. I composed. :D.
Lunch... kind of boring. I forgot what I did... Oh. Nothing much lol.
Math was ok. The test was ok too. lol. I don't think I did that well though. At least 1 question wrong!!! darn it xD. I have 94.9 so far!!
Before french, my friend was trying to poke me which wasn't fun. Well it was fun. But I had to run haha. During french, my other friend who marked my science fair told me my font was too big >< and that... something else was wrong. Oh that I used non-ESL too much xP. I hope I don't fail!! Or asian fail. Well asian fail is under 90. 88% is ok.

Ending:
English - essay prep
AS - more go booklet
Scouts stuff xP
Chinese homework

0 comments: