t2blog77

-- ujean. on 4:26 PM

We started off with happiness today muahaha. PE was so fun. We had a test which was soooo very easy. And there were bonus questions!! So I might get an asian pass!! And then if I do very well in weight room it can even out the crappiness that will be in my gymnastics mark ><. Anyways, then we got free time in the weight room or outside, and I tried doing carwheels, and I sucked really bad.
Music was fun too. We started composing and now I have tons of extra homework! Yay I feel so overworked rrr... Well at least I have something done.
Lunch I did my science homework which was actually kind of easy.
Math I went to the auditorium for the 4real presentation but Ms. Lin wanted me to go back for a test. And when I did... Ms. Lin told me that they came up with nicknames for me (since they knew I was in Grade 8) and now I'm baby genius or benjamin button. I don't mind being benjamin button but baby genius is annoying xD.
French was boring. We did our dans mon sac a dos presentations. And then did not much. I did a practise math contest with sean haha.
Today I'll do my English homework... and science fair. And scouts. YES I'm done chinese hehe.

0 comments: