t2blog11

-- ujean. on 8:25 PM

AHHHH
Today I went to the library before class to see if my usb was still in the computer I was using (which was where I left it) but it wasn't there. I waited for a while to ask about it, and when I did, the librarian didn't have it xP. And then I rushed to my class, and thankfully Ms. Chuaqui wasn't there so I wasn't counted late =]. French was boring. Math was too. I signed up for a Grade 10 contest, and I decided not to do the Mathchallengers competition since I would have to join math club which I am really against. At lunch, I didn't do much.
ART!!!
We're doing music now which is AWESOME. First of all we're playing the guitar which is sooo fun. Except it's kind of really hard. But other than that it's fun. Second of all there's theory which I am happy about since I actually know how to do it. x] My pain helped me! And third of all the teacher is pretty nice to me. Kevin was teacher's pet right away haha.
In pe, we were doing square dancing which is much better than I thought it would be. But it got really tiring and hot at the end, especially since I had to hold sweaty hands ><".
When I came home, I had to go to a dentist appointment which wasn't that fun. Today I will finish my english homework and study a bit for science.

0 comments: