t2blog9

-- ujean. on 5:30 PM

Chinese school first thing ><.
I wanted to wake up early to read Eclipse, but I was too tired to get out of bed lol.
So I went to chinese school. We didn't have a test =D but we have a test next week which is pretty easy. Memorizing poems. We got our tests from last week, on which I did horribly. Horribly horribly. xP. At least the poem memorizing evened it out to an edgy B, 76.
B is ok in chinese school. It's my pass.
Not in normal school though, so that's why I hope I get an A in pe!!! I'm nervous about that =[.
Anyways, then I went to scouts, and we did the Christmas party preperation. (Yes we have a Christmas party in November lol)
Then I went to the Christmas party. Our tableau wasn't that horrible, and we even almost won! But the cheering for another group was louder xP.
I didn't do much after since it was late.

0 comments: