t2blog21

-- ujean. on 4:11 PM

French was fun-ish.
Ms. Chuaqui was fiddling with her tv, which wasn't working very well, so she sent some students to get a tv from a different class. She couldn't get that tv either, and there were many suggestions from our class, but she wouldn't listen, and said that they were distracting her. After a while, she gave up and asked another teacher for help. That teacher said why didn't you get a student to do it? they're pretty saavy at this stuff. *class laughs quietly* And then Ms. Chuaqui said well i'm pretty saavy at this stuff too *class laughs loudly* The other teacher fixed it in 5 seconds. Then Ms. Chuaqui told us, see, I can do this.
-.-
During that, I was doing my English homework.
The movie was pretty boring, and I tried not to pay attention to annoy Ms. Chuaqui LOL.
She yelled at some people for talking BEFORE the movie started. And that was a lot of people since she decided not to skip the commercials because she thought it would mess it up again.
-.- again
It wasn't actually a horrible movie. Just, I didn't really like the story. That was one of those movies which are about little kids learning music and such. I don't really appreciate those movies. I prefer hardships, wrecks, drama, etc.
haha
Math was boring. It was really really easy, so I studied chinese instead lol.
At lunch, I helped Iris study for her history exam tomorrow. I bought HEAVENLY (x]) chips. I now know there's a reason for its extremely high price.
Music was ok. I messed up on my test ish and I helped Iris again.
PE was fun. The french immersion people were gone so there were less people.
Today I'll do my applied skills project and study for chinese. And also finish up my English.

0 comments: