t2blog20

-- ujean. on 7:09 PM

We started off in English today. I thought it was supposed to be an easy day, since Ms. Greskiw had said so when talking about the field trip. It was a lot better than previous classes, but we still had to work ><. Ms. Greskiw was in her field trip mood so there was no yelling today which was good. We did journals, which was boring as usual. Then we did... some other things... We reviewed our tests. And we got assigned more Pearl questions. Oh well, it was still a pretty good block since Ms. Greskiw was nice. She also told us some history about her Christmas tree which she put up today.
Mr. Sale didn't know that we were coming today, since Ms. Wagner had said we were going to the field trip, so the classroom was open. When class started, he lectured us about how the classroom wasn't a playground x]. He told us a few rules, including hats allowed. Then we started talking about hair and baldness and etc. and eventually Sean took off his hat. We then watched Gladiator, which is getting better and better. The violent scenes are really improving.
At lunch, I went down to the front of the school to go to the field trip.
I started in the Kid's Market. We went to the toy shop haha which was kinda fun. Then we ate lunch. I was the only one out of my friends who didn't bring a lunch lol. The stuff was really expensive!! Then we went to the candy store which was awesome. I didn't buy anything but I ate other people's candy x). We played in the arcade, and I went out to cruise some more. There was this clay shop which was really cool, but the cheapest thing was $5 and it was this tiny plate thing which was the size of a baby's palm o.o . Then we watched the play. It was really really really good. Even though I watched it before. The people there told us not to go to the Marketplace during the intermission since "there wouldn't be time", but there was actually quite a bit of time to go. They probably just wanted us to buy their stuff, which wasn't cheap at all.
Today I will work on my applied skills project and study for chinese.

0 comments: