t2blog23

-- ujean. on 9:04 PM

Today was Saturday, my free day :). Well, free at home. I had to go to chinese school, where I had my test which sucked. I did much better than my last test (I think...><), and hopefully I pass. We read out poems for marks and I got 90 which wasn't bad. Then we had to memorize them for next class, but we would get extra marks if we did it today. I wanted to, but when I started I completely blanked out so I decided not to. It's funny how I get the same amount of stress talking in front of 10 people as when I have to talk to hundreds of people. -.-
I had my eye appointment which was cool. But my prescription increased by a lot which wasn't cool. I went to scouts, which was ok but everyone who was doing the flag for me was mad since I was late, even though they knew I had an appointment. How sad. We played a bunch of games which was fun. Our team won the game of balloon taking down... so we got to take home 5 balloons x]. My friend sucked in the helium to change his voice. It was really funny.
Tomorrow I have to work on applied skills and science project ><.

0 comments: