t2blog12

-- ujean. on 4:44 PM

Today was, unfortunately, day 2. English wasn't very fun. Ben joined us, and caught Ms. Greskiw in a not-so-good mood haha. It wasn't her worst though. We had journals, which was boring. Then we went over our chapter 1 questions and got assigned the chapter 2 questions. Yay, that gives me something I enjoy to do with the knowledge that I'm being productive!!
Socials was fun, probably because we didn't have it :). Instead we had an assembly about stuff which I don't remember. The agenda. And goals. Etc. Information which I think I should have remembered x]. During it, I was sitting in front of my PE classmate who told me she already had her mark. I was so nervous and excited ><.
At lunch I went to the gym to check my PE mark, and I checked at least 3 times to see if I got the right line, since I got an A!!! I was so happy, but I didn't jump around yelling it like I usually would've been doing. I just subtly brought it up to almost every conversation I had haha.
During Applied Skills, we were in the library again (gaaahhhh xP) and Mr. Olson didn't see my usb last class either :(. I hope someone finds it and brings it back. I got my mark, which was an A, the mark which I actually kind of expected, but when I realized some people got C+'s, I got kind of scared.
SCIENCE NOOOOO
We had our test on which I completely failed ><. Now I know I have to study. After that, we had a project thing to help us.
When I came home, I read Breaking Dawn, which just keeps getting better.
I will do my english and science homework today.

0 comments: