t2blog27

-- ujean. on 5:14 PM

Today was a fun day. In French, we changed movies (THANK GOD) to a really funny movie, although there were some cheesy parts which could've been removed. It was in spanish, so it sounded cooler than french haha. The storyline was pretty cool compared to the first movie, which was ok-ish but had a bad storyline. There was a girl who's parents were divorced, and then after her grandma died, her mom wants to leave the place, but the girl wants to stay because of a guy, and then the guy takes the girl to her dad to make him not sign the thing that will let them move. Ya. It's a good movie, which is a surprising change.
Math was funner than usual too. We didn't have the test that we were supposed to have, so I think Ms. Lin forgot about it. Urrrgh speaking of tests I still have to download practice tests for the contests in February ><. We learned a little bit, then we had free time. Next class we get a party!! During that time I did my socials homework.
Lunch was so good. It was turkey dinner which was so much awesomer than how it sounded. I played in the snow, and Ms. Jensen came out and yelled "NO SNOWBALLS" 2 times. When they announced that there would be no snowfights, Ms. Lin said that it was a stupid rule, since no one goes to the hospital from a snowfight. Everyone agreed lol.
Music was ok. We played the guitar for a bit and then watched the Grinch, which was funny. I watched the beginning at home on YTV (x]) already, so it wasn't as funny as the first time.
PE was ok too. The testing for square dancing was all boring and annoying and dizzyfying :) but the good thing was that I got 5/5. Yay!
Today I will finish up my English homework which I didn't finish xP. I hope I can go to Oakridge tomorrow, I need to Xmas shop >< *bleeeh*.

0 comments: