t2blog15

-- ujean. on 5:00 PM

Today was Day 1 again. In the morning when I was at my locker, I realized my socials textbook was missing. AAAAAAH!!! I'm losing everything these days, including my sanity. After first period I went to the socials classroom to look for it, but instead found Rene's. -.- . Why do I have to be so responsible. I'm so responsible that I think of plans of what to do with what all the time, but I'm not responsible to remember all my plans and carry out them properly, so I forget them at the worst places ><. Ok, maybe I'm not responsible but that was meant to be sarcastic x]. *sigh* I'll use my straight a's as an excuse for money to repay it IF I don't find it. But I have faith in Rene in taking my book by accident!
(Please, Rene, have my book)
French sucked as usual.
Math wasn't as bad as usual.
Music was much boringer than usual.
-.-
Not a very exciting day.
At lunchtime I didn't do much, but I bought a mango popsicle which tasted heavenly x].
PE was fun :). Square dancing again. Sadly, we only have 2 more weeks of it :(.
After school was recycling which sucked as usual. But it was only 1 hour today yay! Next week we get pizza and juice so I'm definitely going.
I read Breaking Dawn at home lol. Later I'll finish up my English homework and start Science.

0 comments: