t2blog19

-- ujean. on 7:23 PM

It was Day 1 today. Yay! It wasn't a very tedious Day 1.
French was pretty easy. We went around looking at others' drawings, and mine was pretty bad compared to some people's ><. Then we reviewed for our test, which was really really boring. We had to copy things down which Ms. Chuaqui already reminded us about for at least 5 times, but I wasn't in a horrible mood so I copied it down to the point. So I finished quickly. And Ms. Chuaqui came over and told me to copy, and I said I did. So she looked and said that wasn't exactly as she wrote. Then she started lecturing the class (but "insult" directed to me (though it was the least bit insulting)) about how people fail in school and onwards if they don't listen to exactly what the teacher says, and if they do listen to exactly what they say, they succeed in life. So I wrote really messy, so if she came over she would get pissed :). Eventually I ran out of space, and I really wanted to not write anything and when she came over she would say why aren't you doing anything and I would say oh sorry you didn't tell me exactly what to do when I ran out of space.
x]
But I was tired, so I didn't.
Math was easy. We had a test which I got perfect on. We were released early since Ms. Lin wanted good seats for the dance haha. I didn't use that advantage to get bubble tea >< so I was sad.
Music was so very awesome. We had a sub who didn't know much about guitar, so she left us to play whatever we wanted to, and prepare for our guitar test during the next class. I had tons of free time which was really good.
PE was fun. We did well in routines which previous classes had struggled with. I really want to do actual dancing though, like with choreography... Oh well.
After school my friend told me we might not need to hand in our notes for our applied skills project which was really great.
Today I'll work on my AS project and study for chinese.

0 comments: