t2blog16

-- ujean. on 4:54 PM

Today I had chinese school. ><
We missed the break bell - or rather our teacher did - so when the ending bell rang he said ok, break time.
I really wanted him to think that was the start of the break so he wouldn't start class until the second break bell rang LOL.
Not that it was possible.
Especially since my classmate said it was the end of break xP.
We had a test of memorizing poems. We were also notified that we had our term end test next week >< >< ><"""".
I have to study every day now!!!
xP
Just when I thought I would have extra time for my science fair and applied skills project. Greeeeat timing.
And my studying probably won't do much good anyways.
AAAGH.
Then in the afternoon I went to scouts -.- .
I am really behind in my schedule to get my chief scout which also sucks.
And the really really bad thing is that I agreed to join swimming again RIGHT before my work load got piled up into a huge mountain.
Thankfully I finished the Twilight series so there isn't anything to bother me anymore.
Yes, I finished Breaking Dawn today haha.
It's a great book, Stephenie Meyer should be the second Shakespeare LOL.
Anyways.
Scouts was easy.
Adventuresmart people came to talk to us, and we played a game which was fun, a rare occasion for games played in scouts.
I decided to work on my science project and study for chinese after scouts.

0 comments: