t2blog25

-- ujean. on 4:58 PM

I had school today ><.
It wasn't that bad though. I went to first block, French where we finished our first movie, and started on a second. I think Ms. Chuaqui made us watch the second to make us appreciate the first much more. The second one was terrible. She said it would be good since there's swordfighting for the guys, and love for the girls. Well, the fighting was cheesy and fake, and the love was between some non-good-looking people. And the whole movie was dark and gloomy. -.- there are still 2 classes of it so that sucks.
Math was easy. We had eons of time to study for our quiz which was nice, since it killed time. My classmate decided to discuss the Twilight movie with me before class, which was interesting. Considering her overly obssessive obssession of the books, it's really hard to believe that she didn't watch the movie yet.
At lunchtime, I waited for Iris to finish her lunch >< painful job, takes so long, so I could do tests on her for my science fair. Carmen said she gave me a Christmas present, expecting one from me. =S I hope she's not tricking me lol.
Music was pretty easy. My nails are way too long xP.
PE was fun, except I had to sit out :(. (No I didn't do anything wrong) We had to switch. This time there was only 1 extra person.
Today I'll work on... english.

0 comments: