t2blog22

-- ujean. on 4:28 PM

Ms. Greskiw was cranky again today ><. I got there late, which sucked. We did some reading, and I finished chapter 4, and I should work on its questions.
Socials was nice. We finished the movie, and it had a really sad ending. After that we took some notes, and Mr. Sale told us a few stories. We had no homework which was good.
Then we went to Applied Skills. It was really fun. We get to present our powerpoints after the break!! I never knew that we might have to do it before the break, but it was nice to know anyways. We played a game to let Mr. Olson know our names which was fun too. At first I thought people were being punished o.o . But that wasn't logical anyways x].
I did 2 easy book tests during lunch, but I didn't put much effort into it so it might not turn out that well haha.
We had a substitute during Science who was very very strict. He made the late people sing jingle bells LOL and Alexander didn't know what it was, and wanted to sing dashing through the snow instead. -.- . After that, he became extremely strict, and it was creepy. He said he might be our Chem 11 teacher, thankfully, since I prefer Physics over Chem hehe.
We got our report cards, and I got straight a's so that was good.
Recycling was stinky as usual >< but we got pizza. I ate 4 slices lol.
Today I'll do my English homework and some applied skills and study for chinese.

0 comments: