t2blog13

-- ujean. on 7:27 PM

Today's So you think you can dance Canada finale performances!! I hope it'll be good.
This morning I started with French, which was very boring, as usual. We got assigned a little paragraph which started off as groups of 4 people, then 2 people, then alone. Then I went to math. Boring, as well. I bet I failed my test. It was so hard without a calculator. I hope most people failed with me so Ms. Lin will omit it. -.- . Then it was lunchtime. Since I stayed in Math to finish up my test, all the specials were gone. I could've gotten one from Carmen and Iris who were in line, but I caught them when they were just leaving, and they said it would look "suspicious" if I gave them money and they decided to order more. xP I didn't think the lunch ladies would care. *sigh*
Music was fun again. We played jingle bells and silent night haha. All christmas-y yay! Then I had PE where we square danced. It was much more fun than the first time, since it was only 2 classes this time. When I got home, I decided not to read any of Breaking Dawn, or much of the computer so I can watch So you think you can dance Canada tonight without my mom complaining lol.

0 comments: