t2blog18

-- ujean. on 5:43 PM

Today was Day 2, to start off the week with work!!
We had English, and Ms. Greskiw was in her normal mood which sucked. There was a test which I'd completely forgotten about, which sucked too. It wasn't horribly hard though, thankfully. Wednesday is the field trip! And Friday we get our report cards! I actually have things to look forward to o.o . Such a long time since I've had the feeling. After that we did stuff for the field trip, which we ended up not needing to do yay!!
Socials!! Mr. Sale is really awesome, except he's really strict. He's just like a second Ms. Greskiw; At first I thought Ms. Greskiw would be really really nice too, but now she's showing this different attitude toward us ><. But a good thing is that Mr. Sale thinks we're too happy for a Middle Years class, so if we become annoying it'll be expected x]. I got horrible on my test xP xP. Thankfully, that's the end of our Roman studies. We watched more of Gladiator which was actually entertaining this time. The fight scenes are unendurably cheesy, though.
After class I asked him for the list of textbooks, and I wrote my number on my hand. None of the books in the classroom were mine, so I was really mad. I randomly walked around the school, thinking of things I could do to get my textbook. Then, when I saw Yuchen, I asked him one more time if he had found a textbook, since I sat right beside him.
Yayyyyy!!
He had it.
So I have a textbook!!!
It was a lot more logical that he had it rather than Rene LOL.
I'm going to put my name in the book now.
Then I went to applied skills. I hate our project!!! I really suck at taking notes, since I never have before for Powerpoint projects (even though we were supposed to). But before they wouldn't be collected ><. Sylvia took all my attention AGAIN. But of course, it's partly my fault xP. Ms. McConnan didn't reply to my note I left with Ms. McKinlay, which sucked. I really hope my usb is found. And then I will be a lot more responsible, and try not to lose 100 dollars worth of things in a week. But a lot of the money was returned from the textbook. But all my files I put into the usb after September 2nd are gone. And that's when I put important things in it!!!
Science was ok. I got a lot better on our quiz than I thought I would. I got 11/18!!!
I thought I would get like... 2
Haha
And then we got our science fair updates back.
NOO.
Science Fair ><.

Today I'll do my french and chinese work.

0 comments: